Hello Sailor....

Hello Sailor....

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Dress Blues for sex

Shall I start?

Whenever I met guys and they asked 'were you in the Navy?' and I said 'yes' It was always 'where is your uniform? After awhile it became part of the fun..... YES fun in uniform!!

Sorry my 'mast' or 'torpedo' needs adjusting.....

that is the last of the 13 to undo.......

Torpedo nearly ready for firing......

Ditto.......

Look what has surfaced.........

Who's being cheeky????? or is this a 'stern' view?

Somewhere to hang my Dixie Cup hat.......


Another mate in his looser fitting Dress blues

Three undone........ 10 to go

Nearly ready for release.........

Torpedo ready........ for firing............. what is the range?   


Aye, Aye, Sir Ready for exploding............

Target hit................

No comments:

Post a Comment