Hello Sailor....

Hello Sailor....

Tuesday 17 January 2012

More Sailor Duos....

WWII oppos
Best friends arm in arm... or 'don't move... I'll fall over!!...

More WWII oppos in Tropical rig

Piping the side.... or welcome to Tower Bridge
Who's pissed???  nah NOT me......
Happy New Entries.....
Happy friends.......
Same again

St Petersburg and happy duo

Try and look a bit more cheerful.....
Lofty and his mate.......


Drinking pals
Chines pair

God Save The Queen......

Oppos being drawn... looks like a mix of French and US uniforms!!
Hello........ I can see you.....

Real friendly oppos

Nice shape on left
well oiled Aussies
Lean on me mate.....
Lets have a drink
Whose holding who up...

Not merry yeat....

Mine is bigger than yours.........

Armed Guard... better not smile
Two more friendly oppos
On leave with my shipmate....
Nice.......

I think the third one looks a bit jealous

Pair of posers
And the skipper said........

Russian sailors on weekend leave....
Give us a hug.....

Who wouldn't want to hug that sailor?
Pair of cuties

Well it has been a good night out
In love? or In Bloom??
I know this is my wife... BUT you are my mate....
Having a fag.....

No comments:

Post a Comment